Internal memory of a device plays a major role in device performance & Storage. Few Apps can only be installed in Internal memory which in turn reduces device performance. Most of the low end device user experience this issue. After lot of request for ‘Method for Increasing Internal Memory’ i am writing this post. This might be the easiest & safest method to increase internal memory of your Android Device.
Disclaimer : I am not responsible if you brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes, flames start shooting from it, or it kills your neighbor’s dog.. It was the other guy… I swear.. 😛 But i can assure you that it will work if you do the same as i say.
For this method u have to partition your SDcard into two parts :
- First partition as Fat32 (used as main SDcard)
- Second partition is EXT2 ( used as Internal memory )
1. Patition your SDcard using this method : Partition SDcard.
2. Download Link2SD plus from above link and install it.
3. Now when you open it after installation. It will ask for the second partition type, select your second partition type you have partitioned to, and grant root permission. Now your your device will reboot automatically.
4. Now after reboot install any app and go to link2sd and select the app installed and click on “create link” and check all four options (Application file, Delvik cache, Library files, Internal data)
- If u want to link apps automatically then go to settings, and check auto link and then go to autolink settings and select all four options there.
5. [Optional] Also select the Auto clear cache option in Link2SD settings.
6. Now after doing all these select the inbuilt apps one by one in Link2SD and link their dalvik cache one by one .
7. After doing this clean your ram with Advanced task manager or any app. And see your internal memory now. 😀
8. Now even if u reboot your device, the low memory message will not appear
Note : In some user apps there may be no library files present to link them in that case you will not be able to link lib files. Don’t panic, its normal.
I hope this article helped you. If you have any doubt or suggestions you can comment below. Do Like & Share this post . If this method didn’t worked, you can use this method which has 100% Success rate : Increase internal memory.
Join us Now!
Be the first to get News, Guides, Freebies & Wallpapers.