New, alleged Galaxy S8 images have just surfaced, it’s a concept image based on all the leaks & leaked images so far. Also several new real life images surfaced, which seems to be photoshopped. This newly leaked design seems to be very different from all the Galaxy S8 designs we have seen so far. If the rumors are to be believed, this new leaked image might just be a promotional gimmick.
This new leaked image surely looks like the Galaxy S7 with a different back. I believe this is not the Galaxy S8 as Samsung will surely change the design of this device.
Colorful Galaxy S8 Smartphone Concept Images
Due to the courtesy of DesignWoOS, we can checkout the new colorful designs of the Samsung Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8 Plus. Looking at the images, it looks very much similar to all the Galaxy S8 design leaks. The device has very thin bezels & has onscreen navigation buttons. You can see the “Samsung” branding just below the display.
If take a closer look at the back of the device, you can find the Fingerprint sensor at right of the camera & the LED light at the left. The heart rate sensor can be found just below the LED lights at the back. There are no noticeable antenna lines. The USB Type-C slot can be found at the bottom next to the speaker. Overall this looks more of like the Samsung Galaxy S8 we all have in our mind.
Galaxy S8 Plus Support Page live on Official site
Samsung India recently published the support page of the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus on its Official site. The page is dedicated to a device with model no. SM-G955FD i.e the dual sim variant of the Galaxy S8 Plus. The dual-SIM variants of the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 Edge were labeled as SM-G930FD and SM-G935FD, respectively. Seeing how those models were available exclusively in Southeast Asia, it isn’t surprising that a support page for what seems to be a dual-SIM variant of the Galaxy S8 Plus has now been launched by Samsung India.
Expected Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus Specifications
- Screen: 5.7-inch or 5.8-inch (Galaxy S8), 6.2-inch or 6.4-inch (Galaxy S8 Plus), dual curved Super AMOLED display, 2560 x 1440 pixels, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Primary Camera: 12-megapixel, dual-pixel phase-detection autofocus, f/1.7, OIS, Auto HDR, and 4K video recording
- Secondary Camera: 8-megapixel, autofocus, f/1.7, and QHD video recording
- Processor: Samsung Exynos 8895/Qualcomm Snapdragon 835
- Memory & Storage: 4GB/6GB, 64GB UFS 2.1 internal storage, microSD card slot (up to 256GB)
- Software: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi ac/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, Samsung Pay, USB 3.0 Type-C port, and 3.5mm headphone jack
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyro, Hall Sensor, and Proximity
- Security: Fingerprint Scanner, Iris Scanner, Samsung KNOX, and Samsung Pass
- Battery: 3,250mAh (Galaxy S8) and 3,750mAh (Galaxy S8 Plus), Adaptive Fast Charging, and Fast Wireless Charging
The company already said it won’t be unveiling the Galaxy S8 and the Galaxy S8 Plus at this year’s Mobile World Congress (MWC), and recent reports suggest that both devices will instead be officially announced in late March before hitting the market in mid-April.