You might have read some complex definitions of rooting your Android. So first of all let me tell you what is rooting & its Jaw dropping features. Root Android through PC (One-Click Root Apps). Google provides stock Android which has some limitations like you cannot kill System apps even if you use Any kind of Ram booster of anything, the app starts up the very next moment, you cannot customize your system, you cannot increase your battery life etc etc. There are many such issues faced by Android users & the Only solution for this is ‘Rooting’. Today we’ll learn, How to Root Any Android in Single Click through PC. Once you root your phone you can Access, Change, Customize it any way you want. Rooting Not only increase you Battery life & Performance, but also Provides you option to unofficially Upgrade your Current Android version. There are many benefits of rooting your phone like
- Boost your Phone speed & Battery Life.
- Remove Pre installed crap ware like System Apps.
- Remove Bloatwares, Apps like Facebook, Chrome Keep sucking your Ram & battery by running in background So, Among the smartphone geek crowd, applications like these are referred to as “bloatware:” they do nothing but bloat the software by existing as unnecessary applications.
- Tweak your phone like : Increase Video streaming speed, Increase Wifi Speed, Increase SIM detecting Speed, Increase SD read/write speed.
- Most Important & Best part, Install Custom Kernel & Custom ROMS ( I will explain about it in Installing Custom ROM section Custom ROM section )
- Finally, Truly Own your Device, Make it appear in the way you want.
- No data loss process : Your Android phone data like contacts, pictures, video etc will not be affected.
- Warranty Void : Your Android Device warranty may get void after following the below tutorial.
- How to Unroot : To unroot your device, Open Kinguser on your device > Settings > Remove Root permission.
1Root Android device using Kingo ROOT:
Success Rate : 92-98%
Rooting Android using Kingo Root PC App:
Step 2: Download Kingo Root Windows Application and install it normally in your Windows PC.
Download Kingo Root : Kingo Root App
Step 3: Once you have Installed Kingo Root App in your Windows PC, you will see a windows similar to this.
Step 4: Once your Smartphone is connected successfully to the Computer (Enabling USB Debugging), Kingo Root will Automatically detect your device.
Step 5: Now, Click on ‘Root’ Button to begin the rooting process.
Step 6: Now Kingo Root will Automatically Root your phone and install SuperSU.
Step 7: Now your Android Device is rooted, To confirm Check for a App named ‘SuperSU’ on your phone. Congratulations, you have successfully Rooted your Android Smartphone. I hope this guide helped in rooting your phone. If Kingo Root was unable to detect or ROOT your device you can use other One click Root Apps mentioned below. But if you where able to root your device easily then please consider making a donation for Kingo ROOT here : Donate Kingo ROOT.
2Root Android device using VRoot:
Vroot’s goal is providing the excellent and simplest experience for all android users. The newest version of Vroot have supported for more than 8000 kinds of Android devices. It is more effective, easier and faster than you can imagine.
Success Rate: 70-75%
- VRoot Rooting App for PC: Download.
- Install it. Just click Next and Launch it.
- Connect your android device and make sure that USB Debugging mode is enabled from Settings – Developer Options.
- From VRoot on your PC, click Root.
- Wait for the result. If it’s a success, your device will reboot and you can now disconnect your android device from your PC.
- Check if you are successfully rooted by downloading and installing Root Checker app from Play Store.
3Root Android device Using iRoot:
iRoot App was previously known as vRoot. iRoot provides rooting for almost all Android devices with different Android versions. After the full preparation, you are able to root the Android devices in 3 handy steps: Install and launch iRoot -> Enable USB Debugging -> Begin “Root”. Continuous updates and improvements of root scripts ensure the success of your Android devices rooting rate, which makes iRoot powerful.
How to Root using iRoot:
The rooting procedure is same as other one click rooting Apps. Just enable USB debugging & click on root button. iRoot will find the exploit procedure from its servers & root your device in 4-5mins.
iRoot App for PC: Download
4Root Android device Using Root Genius:
Root genius is the best & easy-to-use rooting software with high success rate with Mediatek devices. Root Genius is a Windows Application.
Step 1: Download and Install Root genius for Windows: Root Genius 3.1.3
Step 2: Run Root genius Android Root as administrator and connect your Android device to your PC via USB cable. Wait for the drivers to completely load.
Step 3: Enable USB Debugging mode from Settings – Developer options from your android device. Just follow the instructions shown on the Root genius based to your Android version. Carefully read the notifications
Step 4: Click ROOT to begin the rooting process. It could take 2 up to 3 minutes for the
rooting process to be completed. (Don’t unplug the USB cable).
Step 5: When done, click Finish and it will reboot your phone.
Step 6: Check if you are successfully rooted by downloading and installing Root Checker app from Play Store or by checking Kinguser App which will get installed automatically after the rooting process.
Step 7: Done.
5Root Android device Using Unlock Root:
Unlock Root roots and unlocks the boot-loader of various android devices. They have their own way of rooting and unlocking. To use this method for you to root your phone, they have their guides provided on each android device. Just visit Unlock Root and follow their own guides for your device.
Last updated on: