Micromax’s online sub brand YU has started making its presence in the Smartphone markets by providing feature rich smartphone along with the clean CyanogenOS. As the company is increasing, it has started neglecting updates for their budget smartphones. Most of the YU phones are still running on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Someone said it right, “With great power, comes great responsibility.” Budget smartphones are usually known for their delay in updates. But, you can Install CyanogenMOD 12.1 based on Android 5.1.1 in your YU Yunique. Let’s checkout Resurrection Remix ROM for YU Yunique
Also Read: Download YU stock ROMs for all models
Features of Resurrection Remix ROM:
Resurrection Remix ROM for YU Yunique is based on AOKP, CM, PA , Omni and original Remix ROM builds, this creates an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the most new features, brought directly to your Device. Handpicked features beautifully packed into one ROM. It is one of the best custom ROM available for YU Yunique.
Also Read: How to get the best sound output with this ROM.
- Unlock Bootloader: How to Unlock Bootloader of YU Yunique
- Root & Install TWRP Recovery.
- Check the battery percentage of the phone, it should be at least 40%.
- This ROM is only for YU Yunique. Please don’t try this on any other smartphones.
- Backup all your data: Contacts, Photos, Apps & other files. (Although you will not lose other files except contacts & Apps, but its better to be on the safer side)
For more screenshots, check here: Resurrection Remix Custom ROM.
How to Install Resurrection Remix ROM in YU Yunique:
1. Download the ROM file from the below link & place it in your SDcard/Internal memory.
2. Switch off your device. Press & hold Power button+Volume up button. This will boot your device into TWRP Recovery.
3. Goto Wipe> Advanced Option> Clear Cache, Format System, Clear Dalvik cache.Please don’t wipe Internal memory.
4. Go back to main menu & select Install zip from SDcard & locate the downloaded cyanmod zip file from the list of files.
5. Swipe to Install. Wait for the message, Install successful! Now flash GApps package ( Select Arm64>Android 5.1>Pico from the below link & download the package) Goto Install & select Gapps pckage.swipe to Install.
6. Now clear cache & dalvik cache. That’s it! Now reboot your device.
Join us Now!
Be the first to get News, Guides, Freebies & Wallpapers.