Pokemon Go hacks, tricks, and secrets have been flooding the internet since the launch of this augmented reality (AR) mobile game. If you are still not aware of Pokemon GO game, you might be living in a cave. Anyways here’s a brief description: It’s a pseudo reality game where players hunt virtual Pokémon on their phones in real-life locations. It uses the camera and GPS on the player’s device to catch Pokémon.
There’s much more to it, of course, but that’s the general gist. Naturally, the internet has gone bonkers for the game. I assume it’s a combination of the super cool technology and the fact that anything Pokemon hits all our nostalgia buttons in all the right ways. If you’ve been wondering whether there are ways to make your “Pokemon Go” experience even better, guess what? We’re here with a simple hack which allows you to catch Pokemon without moving & I mean it! Now you might ask, why would you ruin the joy of game by doing so? Well if in case you’re tired, not feeling well or its raining outside & you can’t go out. Why miss the adventure? Enjoy it from your home and you can still catch ‘em all. During normal days you can enjoy the original game. Sounds amazing, isn’t it? Let’s jump to the main part.
- Pokemon GO hack – Play without moving for Android Marshmallow (6.0+)
- How to track all Pokemon at any location (New Hack)
This guide is for Rooted Android devices. If you have not rooted your device or not willing to root your device, you can check our Pokemon GO modded hack for Non-Rooted devices. But don’t forget, Rooted hack has lot more features that non-rooted hack available anywhere. But still you can jump to locations & use joystick to move in non-rooted.
Now you can catch ’em all like a boss!
- A rooted Android device.
- Xposed Framework & installer: If you don’t want to root your device to receive OTA update, you can use Systemless Xposed method which allows you to disable everything in one click.
- Pokemon GO App
- Pokemon GO Joystick module (v2.4.3): Download (It’s an apk file)
Changelog v2.4.4 (16th Sept):
- Fixed bookmark bug
- Fixed crash when fused location services is disabled
- Fixed bug – run to original location when show/hide joystick from notification.
- Option to check for updates!
What is Pokemon GO Joystick (Pokemon GO hack)?
Pokemon GO App was made with the help of Google maps. It traces your location with your device’s GPS & shows the type of Pokemon as per the region mentioned in Google maps. This app (Pokemon GO Joystick) makes the GPS believe that you are changing locations which in turn moves you in the game. The app offers control buttons (similar to a joystick arrow keys) to move in any direction you want. You can also change the speed at which you want to move. The joystick appears as a overlay. The module is still in beta so you might find some bugs which you can report to the developer (balamu96m).
Features of Pokemon GO Joystick hack:
- Boomerang feature: Jumping to desired location – Just tap on any location & you’ll be there! A useful feature if you want to catch water Pokemon in big lakes, bakes or finding grass Pokemon in dense forest.
- Choose movement speed.
- Tap on any point on screen to move in that direction – Option to hide joystick in this mode.
- Clear mock location history – restore original location
- Search for a location in map
- Store favourite locations as bookmarks and load them quickly!
- Continue from where you left
- Choose starting location in map – Now you can enter latitude and longitude
- Use the persistent notification use toggle joystick on/off on the fly!
- Choose movement speed on the fly!
- All this for free!
Also Read: Clash of Clans hack with awesome features.
How to install & use Pokemon GO Joystick hack in Android
Step 1. Assuming that you have installed Xposed in your device, Install the Joystick app in Android using the downloaded apk file.
Step 2. Now launch Xposed app in your device & go to Modules option & check “Pokemon GO Joystick module”.
Step 3. Now restart your device to allow the module to use Xposed framework.
Step 4. Start the app by launching it from list of installed apps.
Step 5. Toggle master switch on & select the speed at which you want to move. At the end tap on Open/Close joystick.
Step 6. Now launch Pokemon GO App & start playing. Have fun!
Pokemon GO Joystick FAQ:
Note: Don’t leave the country, you might get banned! When the game says ‘failed to detect location’, try moving the joystick. The error will go away. Enable ‘Continue from where you left/ from chosen locaiton’ if you select your start location from map.
1. If you get any location related error in Marshmallow,do this!
Enable:Settings -> Developer options -> Allow mock locations”. Open this app and then Open Settings -> Developer Options -> Choose mock location app -> Choose ‘Pokemon Go Joystick’
2. How to Choose starting location?
You can enter your desired location name in Choose location option. Make sure you don’t enter any location outside your country.
3. How to use Bookmark feature?
- Open map
- Tap your favourite location
- Give it a name
4. How to delete Bookmarks?
Long press that bookmark -> Delete.
5. “Failed to detect location.” (if this doesn’t work, then do the teleportation fix)
Change the GPS to High Accuracy, move your location on GPS Spoofer and restart Pokémon GO.
6. “Pokéstops not working/Pokémon fleeing after 1 Pokéball?”
You probably traveled too fast and got soft-banned, don’t worry, it lasts an hour.
7. “My player keeps teleporting between locations.”
Install an app from the Play Store called “DisableService” and allow root (obviously), search for the service “Fused Location” under System tab and disable that service. Then reboot. Doing this trick will disable your real GPS and then no teleporting will be happening. If you want your real GPS back, just enable “Fused Location” again and reboot.
8. “When I try to disable AR, everything freezes/crashes.”
Disable camera by going into REGEDIT on your computer and going to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\And roid\Config”. Press camera and change the ‘1’ to a ‘0’, save and you’re done.
9. “When I start Pokémon Go Mod Apk, I get a gray screen.”
Either close Bluestacks entirely and relaunch Bluestacks or uninstall Bluestacks and redo the tutorial with Bluestacks for Windows 7/8.
10. “When I throw a Pokéball, the game crashes.”
Delete your Google account from settings and restart Pokémon GO.
11. How to use ‘move on tap’:
- Enable this mode, by tapping the palm button.
- Tap anywhere on the screen for the player to move.
- Turn off the mode by using the same button.
NOTE: When Move on tap is enabled, you can’t touch items in the game. So enable and disable this mode whenever needed.
12. How to use ‘Pokemap’:
- After searching or without searching, you have to tap on a particular location on map.
- And then use ‘Load nearby pokemons’ button.
- Wait for few seconds for it to load the pokemons.
- When moving form v1.x to 2.x, Clear data before launching the updated app. Make sure you ‘Allow mock locations‘ or Select this app in ‘Select mock location app’ (Marshmallow) before launching the module
- Set location mode to ‘Device only‘ in case you are troubled when fighting/capturing.
- Set speed to slow/slower if you want to search for Pokemons. Running faster may not give adequate time for a Pokemon to spawn in that location.
- Don’t start at far off locations. You might get banned.
We know that this hack ruins the real fun of the game but its for times when you can’t go out maybe because of climate issue, time, health issue or any personal issue. Every one deserves to enjoy catching Pokemon. Make sure you don’t go too far in search of Pokemon. The game has some rules that you must follow. Don’t jump to different countries you might get banned. Don’t forget to share this awesome method with all the Pokemon master & friends.
Last updated on: