Android does have tones of features to offer but its not that good to make it your Primary OS of your PC. If you’re an Android gamer, only thing that limits everything is comfort of playing games, small screen size & lot more. Many people might suggest you to install Remix OS & enjoy Android games directly on PC but it would be hell lot of pain as you won’t be able to enjoy Windows like features. To tackle all this issues, the virtual Android/Android Emulators came into the picture.
MEmu is a brand new free Android emulator that brings fun of the Android experience to Microsoft Windows devices. It runs on nearly all Windows devices (PC, notebook, 2-in-1 devices, tablets). Comparing to other Android emulators, MEmu provides the highest performance and greatest compatibility. What this Emulators do is, they allow you to run Android applications inside an application itself running in Windows. You might have heard of Bluestacks, but its one of the heaviest windows app. Although it does the job pretty well, most people avoid installing it because of its huge post installation size.
Features of MEmu over other emulators:
- Full Android experience with an elegant desktop
- Flexible customization (CPU, memory size, resolution, device model, Navbar location, root mode, etc.)
- Mapping the keyboard / joystick to screen touch for much better game experience
- Passing through sensor data (e.g. accelerometer) to Android, so you can play car-racing like games intuitively
- GPS location simulation
- File sharing between Windows and Android
- Fast APK installation by dragging and dropping
- One-click android system creation / clone / deleting, and you can run multiple Android instances simultaneously
- Pokemon GO for PC
What’s makes MEmu better than other emulators?
- It allows running multiple instances of Android i.e like using multiple Android devices.
- Have fun to play Android games on PC
- Chat more conveniently by using keyboard in Whatsapp, Wechat, etc.
- Watch live show and TV channels
- Ten seconds to start
- Directly open several Android Emulator windows.
- Dedicated Pokemon GO support for PC
System requirements to run MEmu app:
- Windows Vista/Windows 7 SP1/Windows 8.1/Windows 10
- Intel or AMD CPU (with Virtualization Technology support preferred)
- GPU with OpenGL 2.0+ support
- At least 1 GB free system memory
- At least 2 GB of free disk space under installation path
Note: This version of MEmu emulator, comes with pre-installed Pokemon GO 0.33. GPS location is pre-located on the basis of your IP address, you can also change it in MEmu GPS setting. If Pokemon GO has new update in future, please download new APK from www.apkpure.com and install it into MEmu.
Changelog for MEmu v2.8.3:
- Add support to change GPS speed in key mapping (Pokemon GO)
- Add support to locate GPS location on the basis of IP address (Pokemon GO)
- Fix an issue of occasional memory leak
- Fix some tiny bugs
How to install MEmu App & play Pokemon GO
Click the Download button to get the latest stable version. Once download completed, double click to run the setup file. If you get an online installer, please make sure you have the internet access during the installation.
Once the installation is finished, launch the Pokemon GO app which comes pre-installed with the Emulator. Sign in/Register if you don’t have a trainer account just like you do in normal app.
Download MEmu to play Pokemon GO in PC
If you want to customize anything as per your choice, just click on settings & preference to change preferred language. Do not forget, click Save and restart MEmu to apply change. If you have any doubt regarding the usage of this software, just read the user manual. If you can’t find anything in the manual, just comment your queries below.