Pokemon GO iOS Hack: Pokemon GO is not much popular these days as the crowd got bored of the new Pokemon GO rules and banning. However, there are still those players who are attempting to ultimately conquer the game, but at times are momentously struggling. The augmented reality (AR) game Pokemon GO seems pretty boring after a period as you end up catching all the Pokemon. Well, we have the latest working Pokemon GO GPS Hack for iOS which “does not” require Jailbreak or any changes to your device.
New Pokémon means a big shakeup to high-end gym battles, with top-level challengers from the Gold and Silver era moving against stalwart defenders like Snorlax, Gyrados and the aforementioned Dragonite. Blissey, the Chansey evolution is termed to be the strongest Pokemon of Gen2 update. While most people has not yet encountered an Chansey after the update, you can surely do, by using our Pokemon GO iOS Hack.
Table of Contents
Pokemon GO++ iOS Hack (Joystick Hack)
- It will hatch eggs and get buddy candy for you!
- Pokemon GO Joystick to move around.
- Walk Speed i.e 2 Times, 4 Times or even 8 Times.
- Tap to walk.
- It has an IV calculator built in not only for the Pokemon you’ve caught, but also it will show the IV of Pokemon as you’re catching them!
Download Pokemon GO++ 2.0 -r37 (0.67.2) IPA
- Cydia Impactor for MAC: Download
- Cydia Impactor for Windows: Download
- Cydia Impactor for Linux 32-bit: Download
- Cydia Impactor for Linux 64-bit: Download
- POKEMON GO ++ 2.0 -r37 Hack .IPA: Download (Update – 23rd July 17)
Changelog of Pokemon GO++ 2.0 (0.67.2) r-37
- Updated to official PokeGo 0.67.2.
- Embedded PokeLens 2.0 IV OCR Scanner – We will be adding more automated integration soon! (Please note, this is only available in the IPA and not the Jailbroken version. This acts as a IV replacement and is not considered MITM)
- Added new Custom Speed (User icon) option in addition to our current speed settings. You may custom the speed under settings by selecting a value between 0 and 16. For precision users, 1.00 is equal to approx. 13.68 km/h. Use this for your custom calculations
- Added new optional Max Stops option to GPX auto generation. If defined, >we will limit the number of stops returned to you based on your input.
- Updated Languages
- Corrected GPX Resume feature
- Corrected minor deep link issues
Jailbreak users, take note: This version requires the latest 0.67.2 Pokemon Go application due to more changes from Niantic.
How to install Pokemon GO hack in iOS
Step 1. Download all the files above and transfer it into your PC (Mac/Windows).
Step 2. Extract Cydia Impactor in your PC & install it.
Step 3. Make sure you have installed iTunes in your Computer & logged into iTunes using the same iTunes ID as used in your Phone.
Step 3. Launch iTunes (Make sure you’re logged in) & connect your iPhone to your Computer.
Step 4. Now launch Cydia Impactor. The Cydia Impactor will show your device in the drop down menu.
Step 4. Now Drag and drop the Pokemon GO++.IPA file into the Cydia Impactor. It will ask to confirm your iTunes Account, just fill the details & you’re good to go.
Step 5. What Cyndia Impactor does is, it will sign the IPA files so that your iPhone security does not reject the app as it’s not downloaded from the App Store.
Step 6. Once the installation is completed, you can launch the Pokemon GO App & you can enjoy the Joystick life!
Video Tutorial of Pokemon GO++ installation in iOS
Pokemon GO TuTu app Hack iOS (Teleport):
Update: The Pokemon GO++ has now Teleport feature & you don’t need to spend your time installing TuTu app. If you have any problem with Pokemon GO++ then you can consider installing TuTu app. Cheers!
The Pokemon GO++ hack does not have a teleport feature which can be used to jump to desired locations. Like you can jump to locations and catch rare Pokemon. You can jump to a haunted place at night to catch Ghost Pokemon and so on. So, to install the Teleport hack, we’ll require TuTu app. Installing the TuTu app is very easy as compared to the above method. So, let’s begin
How to install latest TuTu app in iOS:
Step 1. Goto TuTu app & Click on Regular at the top. Click on the Download button & install the app. Wait for the app to be installed.
Step 2. Once the app is installed, Goto Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Click on Qoros Automotive Co., Ltd. Tap on Trust “Qoros Automotive Co., Ltd.”
Step 3. Launch the TuTu App & you’ll find “Pokemon GO”, click on the button next to the Pokemon GO App, to install it.
Step 4. Once the installation is completed, follow Step 2 & Trust “Beijing BITCAR Interactive Info & Tech”.
Step 5. Launch the Pokemon GO app & wait for it to load it. It will ask to access your location, make sure you press “Allow”.
Step 6. Sign in to your Pokemon GO Account. That’s it, you have the Teleport feature working.
Important: Once you jump to a location & you find a Pokemon, Click on the Pokemon which will Zoom things up. Don’t throw the Pokeball now. Just click on the Home at the top to return back to original location. Now throw the Pokeball so that the game thinks we are not cheating & you won’t get banned.
1. Error “provision.cpp:150” – App-specific Password
A. You might have enabled two factor Authentication in your Apple ID. To fix this issue,
- Head to https://appleid.apple.com and log into your Apple ID account.
- Scroll down to the Security section and click on the Edit button.
- In this section, find the “APP-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS” part and then click on Generate Password.
- Enter a name for the password, which could be anything like “PokemonGO++” and then click on the Create button.
- Copy the password that is generated.
- Now, when Cydia Impactor asks you to enter your Apple ID password, use the password generated in the last step.
2. Error “provision.cpp:179” – Application already installed
A. Uninstall everything related to Pokemon GO and even the Pokemon GO app. Make sure there are no signs of Pokemon app in your iOS device. Now try to install the app again using the above method.
Now that you can jump to locations, you can snip locations of Pokemon using Pokezz’s website. Get the co-ordinates of location & jump to the location. If you don’t find the Pokemon spawned, you must walk around there for sometime, it takes time to load maps & Pokemon. Have fun catching the rare ones. Have any questions? Comment down, we’ll try to reply back as soon as possible!