Pokemon GO iOS Hack: Pokemon GO is not much popular these days as the crowd got bored of the new Pokemon GO rules and banning. However, there are still those players who are attempting to ultimately conquer the game, but at times are momentously struggling. The augmented reality (AR) game Pokemon GO seems pretty boring after a period as you end up catching all the Pokemon. Well, we have the latest working Pokemon GO GPS Hack for iOS which “does not” require Jailbreak or any changes to your device.
After the ongoing event, there has been some problems with the PokeGo++ update, but we have finally managed to update it as soon as possible.
The new Pokemon GO Gen2 update has completely changed the game and has brought many new Pokemon that we always wanted to start with. The Gen 2 obviously being Pokémon GO’s biggest update till date, it is surely gaining momentum & bringing old players back into this game. New Pokémon means a big shakeup to high-end gym battles, with top-level challengers from the Gold and Silver era moving against stalwart defenders like Snorlax, Gyrados and the aforementioned Dragonite. Blissey, the Chansey evolution is termed to be the strongest Pokemon of Gen2 update. While most people has not yet encountered an Chansey after the update, you can surely do, by using our Pokemon GO iOS Hack.
Table of Contents
Pokemon GO++ iOS Hack (Joystick Hack)
- It will hatch eggs and get buddy candy for you!
- Pokemon GO Joystick to move around.
- Walk Speed i.e 2 Times, 4 Times or even 8 Times.
- Tap to walk.
- It has an IV calculator built in not only for the Pokemon you’ve caught, but also it will show the IV of Pokemon as you’re catching them!
Download Pokemon GO++ 2.0 -r52 (0.79.4) IPA
- Cydia Impactor for MAC: Download
- Cydia Impactor 0.9.43 for Windows: Download
- Cydia Impactor for Linux 32-bit: Download
- Cydia Impactor for Linux 64-bit: Download
- PokeGO ++ 2.0 -r52 Hack .IPA: Download (Update – 19th Nov 17)
Changelog of PokeGO++ 2.0 (0.79.4) r-52
- Fixed deep link bugs
- Updated Language files
- Improved Donor activation (added automatic method).
- Added framework for GPX copy and paste fixes (coming soon)
- Added measures to combat new Anti-Cheat system (Jailbreak only) – Please note we will be unable to perform these protective measure for the IPA (non-jailbroken users). We do not know yet how this system will be used or what the consequences will be or if ++ will even be affected at all. For now, we are cautious. We will advise once we learn more and the feature is activated on the Niantic side.
- R50 is safe for jailed devices.
- Niantic is detecting large jumps in GPS, therefore if you need to get to the major city in your timezone and country: Teleport to the city ONLY while signed out of the game, enable the setting above, then log in. This will ensure everything is in sync. Once you are at that location, the “Startup/Forever” setting will always return you there when you load the game to continue where you left off.
- We removed the airplane button as it was proving to be difficult for many to understand.
- What this means? -The App will always start by setting Fake Location OFF putting you at your real GPS location. You will be required to turn on Fake Location everytime you start the app (essentially what the airplane button did in the past).
- We created a new category in Settings called Spoofing and moved it up in the list for quick access.
- Advanced Users Only: We added a new option in the Time to Save Location called “Startup/Forever” this will start the app with Fake Location On. We consider this option experimental and used only for testing.
- Added partial backend support for Gen3 (we do not know when Gen3 will be released) – Adjustments to Deep Links.
- If you teleport or snipe (even as close as a few miles) this could trigger a warning.
- If you teleport any significant distance while signed in, you can expect a warning in 3-5 days.
How to install Pokemon GO hack in iOS
Step 1. Download all the files above and transfer it into your PC (Mac/Windows).
Step 2. Extract Cydia Impactor in your PC & install it.
Step 3. Make sure you have installed iTunes in your Computer & logged into iTunes using the same iTunes ID as used in your Phone.
Step 3. Launch iTunes (Make sure you’re logged in) & connect your iPhone to your Computer.
Step 4. Now launch Cydia Impactor. The Cydia Impactor will show your device in the drop down menu.
Step 4. Now Drag and drop the Pokemon GO++.IPA file into the Cydia Impactor. It will ask to confirm your iTunes Account, just fill the details & you’re good to go.
Step 5. What Cyndia Impactor does is, it will sign the IPA files so that your iPhone security does not reject the app as it’s not downloaded from the App Store.
Step 6. Once the installation is completed, you can launch the Pokemon GO App & you can enjoy the Joystick life!
Notes for installing on a Non-Jailbroken iOS device.
- The tweak must be re-installed every seven days due to restrictions imposed by Apple. However, for re-installation, you need not remove the existing tweaked IPA on your iOS device.
- The tweaked IPA you downloaded should be at least 100 MB in size. If not, the download might have been corrupted, and you should re-download the file.
- The computer you use to install the tweaked IPA must have iTunes installed in order for Cydia Impactor to work.
- If you get a provision.cpp:150 error, the easiest solution is to create a new Apple ID and use that just for installing the tweaked IPA.
- Solution 1: (recommended)
- Go to https://appleid.apple.com and log in
- Click “Edit” on the right side of the “Security” section
- Find “APP-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS” and click “Generate Password…”
- Enter a label for the password, “Impactor” or whatever you want, and click Create
- Copy and paste the generated password into Impactor’s prompt for your account password
- Solution 2:
- Go to https://appleid.apple.com ,
- Log-in and disable your Two Factor Authentication. (You can enable it again after jailbreaking.) Or just create an extra Apple ID, don’t enable Two Factor Authentication and use that one.
- Solution 1: (recommended)
- For most other errors, Google is your friend.
- We do not stand by nor support installations via Tutu.
- If you get a provision.cpp:81 error, click on the xCode menu in Impactor, revoke certificates, and try again.
Video Tutorial of Pokemon GO++ installation in iOS
Pokemon GO TuTu app Hack iOS (Teleport):
While the Pokemon GO++ App is not updated more oftenly this days, you can enjoy your game through TuTu App. Just like PokeGo++ , TuTu App also provides teleporting, fake GPS, Joystick and Run mode. If you find any issues with PokeGo++ (Since most of the users don’t like the Developer things) you can follow the TuTu Hack method.
Update: We will post the IPA of Pokemon Go Hack that’s distributed on Tutuapp. You can install it using Cydia Impactor, the same way you install PokeGo++ 2.0. Impacting it yourself means you won’t ever suffer from Tutu’s revoked certificates, but does still mean you need to re-install it weekly.
So here is the IPA for v1.49.3: Download
If prompted with a message saying ‘Tutu Helper back-end technical support is required to use our assistive tools’, you need to install Tutu itself from www.tutuapp.vip (go to the Regular (Free) section at the top, then Download) OR download the .ipa here: Tutu Helper
This seems to be required for it to run, but you do not need to ever open Tutu App, nor install Ness Tool nor deal with any of their ridiculous and dodgy permissions.
How to install latest TuTu app in iOS:
Step 1. Goto TuTu app & Click on Regular at the top. Click on the Download button & install the app. Wait for the app to be installed.
Step 2. Once the app is installed, Goto Settings > General > Profiles & Device Management > Click on Qoros Automotive Co., Ltd. Tap on Trust “Qoros Automotive Co., Ltd.”
Step 3. Launch the TuTu App & you’ll find “Pokemon GO”, click on the button next to the Pokemon GO App, to install it.
Step 4. Once the installation is completed, follow Step 2 & Trust “Beijing BITCAR Interactive Info & Tech”.
Step 5. Launch the Pokemon GO app & wait for it to load it. It will ask to access your location, make sure you press “Allow”.
Step 6. Sign in to your Pokemon GO Account. That’s it, you have the Teleport feature working.
Important: Once you jump to a location & you find a Pokemon, Click on the Pokemon which will Zoom things up. Don’t throw the Pokeball now. Just click on the Home at the top to return back to original location. Now throw the Pokeball so that the game thinks we are not cheating & you won’t get banned.
1. Error “provision.cpp:150” – App-specific Password
A. You might have enabled two factor Authentication in your Apple ID. To fix this issue,
- Head to https://appleid.apple.com and log into your Apple ID account.
- Scroll down to the Security section and click on the Edit button.
- In this section, find the “APP-SPECIFIC PASSWORDS” part and then click on Generate Password.
- Enter a name for the password, which could be anything like “PokemonGO++” and then click on the Create button.
- Copy the password that is generated.
- Now, when Cydia Impactor asks you to enter your Apple ID password, use the password generated in the last step.
2. Error “provision.cpp:179” – Application already installed
A. Uninstall everything related to Pokemon GO and even the Pokemon GO app. Make sure there are no signs of Pokemon app in your iOS device. Now try to install the app again using the above method.
Now that you can jump to locations, you can snip locations of Pokemon using Pokezz’s website. Get the co-ordinates of location & jump to the location. If you don’t find the Pokemon spawned, you must walk around there for sometime, it takes time to load maps & Pokemon. Have fun catching the rare ones. Have any questions? Comment down, we’ll try to reply back as soon as possible!