OnePlus is pushing out the Oxygen OS BETA 20/11 build for their OnePlus 3/3T handsets respectively. The “NEVER SETTLE” OEM has been pushing regular updates for its older handsets even after the launch of the OnePlus 5 just last month.
In this latest BETA update for Oxygen OS come the following changes.
On the Optimisation front,
- The battery saver mode indication has changed from an orange status bar to a notification
- Optimised calculation method for data usage statistics
- Expanded screenshot, now supports capture of GIF’s and videos (Experimental feature)
- There have been UI FX improvements for the weather widget
Apart from just these, the handsets also got a couple bug fixes including,
- Resolution provided for various 3rd party application crashes
- A fix has been issued for Bluetooth device battery status wrongly displayed for non-supported devices
- A fix has been issued for Weather occasionally unable to retrieve forecast data
The patch weighs in at 54MB. As usual, the standard protocols apply, this patch is only going out to the Oxygen OS Open BETA test build users, if you are interested in joining their ranks (locks you out of regular build updates), you can head here.
Follow us on our social media to keep up to date with the latest in the world of Android.