A week back, Oppo quietly added a new member to its “A” series of phones dubbed the Oppo A71. The handset was listed on the company’s Malaysian and Pakistan websites. Today, Oppo has formally put the device up for sale in India on Flipkart as well. The mid-range smartphone costs Rs 12,990 and has Gold and Black color options. Flipkart has various incentives for buyers including a Rs 1,083 EMI and even a Rs 630 EMI. An exchange offer is also in place promising up to Rs 12,000 off. Pre-paid orders get 5% cash back. Another 5% off, if the payment is through Axis Bank Buzz credit cards. Oppo also offers a Jio Rs 399 subscription with 60 GB extra 4G data for 6 Recharges with the purchase.
The Oppo A71 is a unimetal body phone much similar in looks to the A37. However, it doesn’t have any antenna lines. The midranger comes with a 5.2-inch HD (720 x 1280) display and a MediaTek MT6750T 1.5GHz SoC and Mali-T860 MP2 GPU. Moreover, it has 3 GB of RAM and 16 GB of storage (expandable up to 256 GB). The Oppo A71 runs Android 7.1 Nougat-based Color OS 3.1 ROM and packs a 3,000 mAh juice pack.
The optics department is handled by a 13 MP single sensor with f/2.2 aperture, PDAF and LED Flash. The selfie department is handled by a 5 MP shooter with f/2.4 aperture. Finally, the Chinese company has also integrated 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS to complete the package.
Oppo A71 Specifications
- Android 7.1 Nougat based Color OS 3.1
- 5.2-inch display, 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 282ppi pixel density,
- 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek Mt6750 processor with Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB Internal storage space, expandable up to 256GB using MicroSD card (dedicated slot)
- 5MP front camera, F/2.4 Aperture, Fixed Focus
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, F/2.2 Aperture, Auto Focus, 1080p video recording
- 3000 mAh battery
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth V4.0, MicroUSB V2.0, USB OTG, GPS, FM Radio, 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Dual Nano SIM slots
- Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Accelerator Sensor, E-compass