HTC M8 ROM for Karbonn Titanium S5Plus (Mediatek MTK6582).Karbonn Titanium S5+ is one of the most popular phone of Karbonn Smartphone but didn’t received any OTA updates because of Poor Karbonn service. HTC still strugling in mobile market to gain better position with its Original BlinkFeed Interface which loved by most of the Android users. This won’t disappoint you in any way. It has all Android L interface with lots of performance improvement over Stock ROM i.e Jellbean 4.2.2. If you are waiting from Ages of Android L update for your Titanium S5 & Coolpad 7295C then you must try this ROM as it offers all the Android L features over HTC’s Sense interface.
ROM Features :
- Android L like Recent Apps.
- Android L like Notification bar,
- HTC Apps like Camera, Calendra & most importantly the Blinkfeed.
- HD Retina graphics.
- Butter Smooth.
- Bugless (except one small bug)
- Pure Lollipop HTC ui of Latest M9.
- HTC’s App drawer.
- Statusbar color changing as per App color (Android L feature).
- HTC wallpapers.
- Android L Navigation bar (Can be made transparent check method below)
- Inbuilt option of Performance, SuperSU, Engineer & Xposed in settings menu.
- HTC + Android L Statusbar icons.
- HTC Notifications.
- HTC Sounds.
- HTC performance improvements.
- And lot more to discover.
How to Install :
- Root your Titanium S5+ & Coolpad 7295C : Follow this.
- Install CWM by this method : CWM for S5+ & 7295C.
- Download the Zip file from above.
- Follow the steps given here : How to Install custom rom.
1. How to make navigation bar transparent ?
Download Gravity Box & customize navigation bar color to Transparent.
2. How to connect phone to PC ?
Use Media storage to connect to pc, don’t use USB storage.
3. How to increase music volume ?
Open Engg mode in settings, goto Hadware > Audio > Change loudspeaker values to 160 in both the boxes.
- Developer : Mjorie Ruiz
- Special thanks : Lemon Muli.
- Porter : Arun Bansal.
That’s all you are done setting up the ROM in your device. Hope you enjoy using this ROM. Please Share & +1 this post. If you have any doubts you can comment below. Have a good day !
Last updated on: