This Tutorial is to guide you how to Install Official Stock ROM in any Mediatek Smartphones OR How to get your Bricked phone back to normal working condition. Sometimes due to an installation of custom ROM, not meant for your device you often end up bricking your device. No charging, boot loop or white lines on the screen are some of the signs of a bricked device.
But you can get back to normal through some simple steps which involve, flashing ROM through CWM but sometimes you can’t even get into recovery mode but, this isn’t the end of your phone. Today we’re with an article about how to unbrick your phone; you can even use this method to install stock ROM. We are going to use SP Flash Tool also known as Smart Phone Flash Tool.
Note: Do not flash firmware which are not meant for your device ,or else your phone will be completely dead . Even SP Flash tool will not detect your phone. So Check carefully the name of zip file.
Download Latest SP Flash Tool:
- SP Flash Tool for Windows
- SP Flash Tool for Linux
- A PC with Windows or Linux OS.
- USB Cord
- Manually install VCOM drivers on the PC
- Your bricked Android device.
- Original/Working Stock ROM (Do a proper research as flashing the wrong ROM would permanently brick your device)
How to Install VCOM Drivers for SP Flash Tool:
- Open Device manager from My computer. Click on any item & Goto Actions > Add legacy hardware.
- Now, Press next & select Install drivers manually.
- Press next & click on Have disk.
- From the browse option, select the VCOM drivers as per your OS.
- Once its done. You will see a screen similar to this:
Once you are done with the Installation part, goto device manager & you’ll find a device similar to this:
How to unbrick Mediatek MTK device – SP Flash Tool:
Step 1: First Download Official “Stock ROM / Firmware” From your Official site.
Step 2: Install the download file.
Step 3: Now Power Off your device & remove the battery only if it’s removable.
Step 4: Extract “ ‘***”.zip i.e Stock ROM (** Indicates the file name)
Step 5: Run Flash_Tool.exe from the SP Flash Tool folder
You will see something like this .
Step 6: Select DA Please make sure the Download Agent has been assigned..
Step 7: Select scatter file. Please make sure you select the correct scatter file that you found in the ROM zip. Select DOWNLOAD ONLY.
Step 8: Once you have selected everything, Click on the download button at the top. Connect your phone with the battery in it.
a. MOTA SIU like (Recommended) :
Function : Only Boot.img,Recovery.img & Android will be updated, format->Download.
b. Format All + Download :
Function : Format Whole Flash and download all images.
c. Firmware Upgrade :
Function: Aim to protect important data from to be lost.
d. Custom :
Image files to be updated (format -> download) can be customized in this scene, that is, partial download is allowed.
- Install CWM in all Mediatek device in 5mins | Working 100%.
- Install TWRP Recovery in all Mediatek devices.
- Android Lollipop ROM for Mediatek (MTK 6577).
Download Process Indications:
Step 10: Now Power On your device if it doesn’t gets on Automatically to begin the downloading process.
- Unbrick mediatek 6589
- Mediatek da usb vcom drivers
- Mtk android dead boot repair
- Mtk unbrick tool
- How to flash dead android phone from PC.
If you still need any help or if you’re facing problems in installation, you can ask us in the comment section below. Let us know your queries about anything related to this post in the comment section. If you found this post helpful, then don’t forget to share this post with other Android users so that they could get their dead phones working in few easy steps without paying few dollars for it.