Android has lots of features out of the box, which are not found in any other Smartphone OS. But, ‘humans’ want more so development was brought into the picture. Its a process of Rooting your Android phone or Gainning complete access over your phone. This would grant you maximum speed, quality and whatever you want from your phone. But, after rooting you have to install Custom ROM in your Mediatek Android device so you got to install a custom recovery for it. Today, in this method we’ll learn how to install CWM in mediatek device if you have the recovery.img file.
I am not responsible if you use this and brick your device or if your device blows up, implodes, flames start shooting from it, or it kills your neighbor’s dog.. It was the other guy… I swear !
1. Download Uncle Tools from Playstore Link: Mobileuncle MTK Tools. Don’t download from any other website as it’s a free app.
2. Download the recovery.img from your respective development site. If you are a Karbonn user you can find your recovery here ClockWorkMod Recovery. If you don’t have a recovery.img you can try other method of installing CWM in mediatek without any recovery.img easily : Click here
3. After downloading recovery.img place it in sdcard.
4. Open MTK Tools. it will ask for root access Grant It!
5. Now Click on ‘Recovery Update’ and click on downloaded recovery.img from sdcard.
6. Now Click on reboot Option.
7. You have Successfully Installed ClockworkMod Recovery on your Device. Enjoy Flashing !
Join us Now!
Be the first to get News, Guides, Freebies & Wallpapers.
You are almost done! Just confirm subscription sent to you to start receiving free products.