“Rooting.” What does that mean, and why would you ever want to do something to your phone that sounds like the horrible torture your mother used to inflict on unsuspecting weeds in the garden? That’s what we’re going to discuss.You might have read some complex definitions of rooting your Android. So first of all let me tell you what is rooting & its Jaw dropping features. Google provides stock Android which has some limitations like you cannot kill System apps even if you use Any kind of Ram booster of anything, the app starts up the very next moment. There are many such issues faced by Android users & the Only solution for this is ‘Rooting’. Once you root your phone you can Access, Change, Customize it any way you want. Rooting Not only increase you Battery life & Performance, but also Provides you option to unofficially Upgrade your Current Android version. There are many benefits of rooting your phone like :
- Boost your Phone speed & Battery Life.
- Remove Preinstalled crapware like System Apps.
- Remove Bloatwares, Apps like Facebook, Chrome Keep sucking your Ram & battery by running in background So, Among the smartphone geek crowd, applications like these are referred to as “bloatware:” they do nothing but bloat the software by existing as unnecessary applications.
- Tweak your phone like : Increase Video streaming speed, Increase Wifi Speed, Increase SIM detecting Speed, Increase SD read/write speed.
- Most Important & Best part, Install Custom Kernel & Custom ROMS ( I will explain about it in Installing Custom ROM section Custom ROM section )
- Finally, Truly Own your Device, Make it appear in the way you want.
How to Root ?
What After Root ?
Check Root :
First thing to do before starting up customization is Check whether your device is properly rooted or not.You can do that by a number of ways, there are plenty of root checker apps that available in the Play Store. Try this : Root Checker.
Check for Root Apps :
Install Custom Recovery (CWM / TWRP) :
- For Mediatek (MTK) based phone install CWM by this method : CWM for Mediatek.
- For other CWM’s you can check our site under your respective brand.
Increasing internal memory :
Also some Android Smartphones have really low internal memory like some low end smartphones from Smasung, HTC, Karbonn etc, which only have around 300 MB of internal memory, and in that case installing apps becomes a pain . As after installing the most required apps like, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc the memory is almost full and it won’t allow you to install any further app. But do no worry, if you have rooted your Android Smartphone, there is no problem. You can simply increase the internal memory of your Android Smartphone, and it definitely a must thing to do after you root android smartphone, if you specifically have a smartphone with very low memory.
- Follow this tutorial : Increase internal memory.
Finally Installing Custom ROMS :
- Find a custom ROM for your device & install it by this method : How to Install Custom ROM.
I hope you understood what rooting is all about & how to root, install recovery & many more. Please Like & Share this article if it helped you. Let your friends know about this article. If you have any doubt regarding any topic you can comment below Keep visiting, Have a good day !
Last updated on: