After Lollipop release, Micromax unite 2’s development has started at a whole new level. With many custom ROMs. After release of CyanogenMod 12 ROM for Micromax unite 2. Its time to check the most latest build of CyanogenMod i.e CM 12.1 So guys, here it is, UnOfficial Android Ice cold project V9 CM12.1 based android 5.1.1. Ported for our Micromax unite 2 A106 (MTK6582). There ROM has few bugs because of too early build. But, I would fix few of these issues later (If I’ll get time.).
What’s New and Working?
- Pre-Rooted Mobile Data
- SD Card as Default Storage
- Latest Google Apps Included
- Stable as Rock
- Unmatched Battery Backup!
What’s working :
- Dual sim. 1st Sim is 3G.
- Audio working
- Outgoing call working
- SMS working and new sms FC fixed.
- Themes working.
- Camera working
- Full UI working
- Video playback
- Default storage is sdcard.
- Explore more by yourself.
- Tested with Google Maps
- Google Contacts, Calender Sync WorkingYou can choose : Preferred Install Location
- All Games,Apps Supported on Play Store (Unlike Before, on CM12)
- Video Recording (VideoCam Illusion app Added)
- Ad blocker
- CM12.1 features
- Gesture Anywhere
- Show CPU Info
- App Circle Bar
- CM Theme Engine
- Notification FC Disabler
- LCD Changer (persistent)
- Recents Panel Settings
- Network Traffic on statusbar
- Boot animation changer
- Slim’s Heads Up, with the ability to disable
- QS Tiles
Not working :
- Incoming call ui not occurring on on-screen. Occurs only in lockscreen.
- Video recording
- Wifi tethering.
- USSD Codes
- FM Radio
- 1080p Video Recording isn’t possible
- Flash Ctr V3 recovery first ( Recommended )
- Flash cyanogenmod 12.1.zip to recovery ( CTR V3)
- Wipe data/factory reset
- Flash the Rom zip
- Perform initial setup
- Reboot to recovery and flash the gapps (Optional)
A Much better ROM is developed with better stability: CM 12.1 Beta 6
Bug Fixes :
1 .To Fix Call UI Bug :
- Go to settings > AICP Extras > Headsup Notifications
- Enable it., Done 🙂 Call UI Fixed
- Temporary Fix – Lock the screen and then Unlock it!
2. Data Not working?
- Go to settings > data Usage
- Click on 3 dots on top right >Mobile Networks
- Access Point Names > Reset Defaults
3. Launcher Not updating Icons?
Install Lanuncher.apk as normal App
4. If you want to Disable Navigation Keys :
Settings> AICP Extras > Search Icon on top left > search “Navigation bar” >
Navigation dimension > set height to 0
5. If phone not turning on after shut down :-
- Take out battery
- Put it back
- Enter into recovery mode.
- shreyash Singh
- @santosh M
- Adipati aulia for guiding
- AICP TEAM
- Cyanogen Mod Team
That’s all ! I don’t take any responsibility if this ROM harms your device in anyway. You would be held responsible for this, as you are willing to make this changes in your Micromax unite 2 device.
Join us Now!
Be the first to get News, Guides, Freebies & Wallpapers.