Blu Studio C mini was launched in 2014 & barely received any development. But thanks our a Blu Studio C mini tester who tested one of our Cyanogenmod 12.1 ROM in his device & found it to be working perfectly. Its the first Cyanogenmod based custom ROM for Blu Studio C mini. The ROM works perfectly fine & has minor bugs which will be fixed by us in coming days. I know you are excited to run CyanogenMOD 12.1 in your Blu Studio C mini. If you unaware of Cyanogenmod then let me tell you what it is, Google ships pure Android & Cyanogen Inc. adds its extra features like themes, customization and many other features which makes it a perfect ROM for your device. Cyanogenmod brings your device to a whole new level of customizations.
Also Read: List of all CM 12.1 and CM 13 Themes
- Android Version: 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Based on: Cyanogenmod
- Status: Stable.
- Last updated on: 10/1/15
Special thanks for our reader who tested CM 12.1 in Blu Studio C mini.
Features of CM 12.1 for Blu Studio C mini:
- RIL: both sims working, but sometimes data connection on SIM 2 gets interrupted (2G/3G)
- All Latest CM12.1 Apps (C-Apps Incl.)
- Advanced Mode Toggle in About Phone
- 5.1.x Minimal Edition G-Apps Included
- WiFi Working
- GPS Working
- Sync Working
- Bluetooth Working
- Microphone Working
- WiFi Hotspot Working
- Apps Icon in Toast Notification
- Best Battery Backup in CM12.1
- Pre Rooted with SuperSU v2.46
- CM12/12.1 Themes Fully Supported
- New Theme Engine Fully Operational
- Shared Internal Storage & App Storage
- Reportedly Most Smooth & Lag Free Build Yet
- Some minor bugs but overall a very smooth ROM.
Bugs in CM 12.1 for Blu Studio C mini:
1. USSD Working but for Select Networks
2. Power ON Bug fixed But each Reboot takes 3-4 Mins
3. Video play back Issue Use vlc player
4. Some time Network drop
- You must be on stock kitkat to avoid any flashing failure.
- Install Custom Recovery: CWM Recovery for Blu Studio C mini
- Your device must be charged upto 50%
How to Flash Cyanogenmod 12.1 ROM in Blu Studio C mini
Step 1. Transfer the downloaded CM 12.1 zip, in your Blu Studio C mini
Step 2. Turn off / Switch your Blu Studio C mini
Step 3. You can boot into recovery mode by either pressing Volup + Vol down and Power while the phone is off, then pressing Vol+ again. OR, you can enter recovery mode using the ADB command “adb reboot recovery“.
Step 4. Do not forget to perform a Nandroid backup. Goto backup option in CWM and select all the partitions including System, Data, Boot, Recovery, EFS & wait for the backup to complete.
Step 5. Go to “Mounts & Storage”, Select “Format /system” & Confirm. After that, go back to “Wipe Menu”. Select “Wipe Data – Factory Reset” & Confirm. After that, select “Wipe Dalvik Cache” & Confirm. (You can also refer, How to Install Custom ROM in Android)
Step 6. Now go back to “Install zip” & select the downloaded zip file. Select Yes to flash & wait for the flashing to complete.
Step 7. After Completion, go back to “Wipe Menu” & select “Wipe Dalvik Cache” & Confirm. Now Reboot and Enjoy your Cyanogenmod 12.1 in Blu Studio C mini.
- Cyanogenmod 12.1 ROM for Blu Studio C mini: Download
- Original youtube – Here. (Youtube Playback is limited to 360P in original App; Use this app)
Note: Verify true caller to make calls. This ROM has all the GApps included so don't flash any GApps file.
You might find the ROM bit buggy as its an initial build but we promise to release a updated version soon if we receive more response for this device’s development. If you have any issues, you can contact ask your queries in comment we’ll try to answer it ASAP! Till then, enjoy Android Lollipop 5.1.1 CM ROM in Blu Studio C mini.
Last updated on: