CyanogenMod 11 Kitkat (4.4.4) for Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus (+) i.e Mediatek MTK6592. As it’s not possible for the Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus smartphone to get an official Android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware, there is only option to experience the same by the un-official custom ROMs. The ROM which we’re going to discuss is the well known Cyanogenmod 11 ROM. Yes powered by the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat, this ROM is entirely filled with some astonishing features and customization options which will make your mouth water. If you are having Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus and if you are planning to buy a new device, then I suggest you to stop there since I can help your Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus to power up its performance with this full featured ROM which is completely optimized and customized especially for your smartphone. This ROM has some of those extra features that you won’t find in the default version of Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS. If you’re looking for some extra power, increased battery life performance and a redesigned web browsing experience then yes this is the ROM for you. Being termed as one of the most powerful ROM / Firmware in all the aspects from Gaming to Daily usage, CyanogenMod has gained too much of popularity worldwide. Although they don’t provide their ROMs for Mediatek 6592 or any other Mediatek devices. If you don’t know anything about CyanogenMod you can check this Wiki of CyanogenMod : About CyanogenMod. CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device. CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Let’s checkout CyanogenMod 11 for Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus
Features supported by CyanogenMod include native theming support, FLAC audio codec support, a large Access Point Name list, anOpenVPN client, an enhanced reboot menu, support for Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and USB tethering, CPU overclocking and other performance enhancements, soft buttons and other “tablet tweaks”, toggles in the notification pull-down (such as wi-fi, Bluetooth and GPS), apppermissions management, as well as other interface enhancements. CyanogenMod does not contain spyware or bloatware. In many cases, CyanogenMod may increase performance and reliability compared with official firmware releases. Enables sending encrypted instant messages to other users of CM. Features a host of new features that include a new bug tracker.
ROM Features :
- ROM OS Version : 4.4.4 KitKat
- ROM Kernel : Linux 3.0.x
- Based On : CyanogenMod
- Working : Almost everything.
- Not Working : Video Recording.
- Better check your battery power before proceeding further. Lack of battery can interrupt the process thus increasing further problems. So ensure that you’ve charged your HTC desire at least up to 60%.
- For improving your battery life, you may follow our guide: How to Improve Battery Life of an Android Device (Tips).
- You must backup all your important data including your contacts, SMS/MMS, call logs, memos and APN settings etc. You may use any app for that or simple copy them on your PC for more safety. All this is very much essential as everything gets wiped in the last step of procedure. You may refer some of our articles for the same.
1. CyanogenMod 11 ROM MTK6592 : (Any one link)
- Link 1 : CyanogenMod 11 (4.4.4) for Octane+.
- Link 2 : CyanogenMod 11 (4.4.4) for Octane+.
- Link 3 : CyanogenMod 11 (4.4.4) for Octane+.
2. GApps for CM 11 ROM : (Any one link)
Finally! The Cyanogenmod 11 custom ROM based on the latest Android 4.4.4 KitKat has been successfully flashed on your Karbonn Titanium Octane Plus. You can verify the same from Home screen-> Settings-> About device. Don’t forget to tell your experience after using it. I have made this article as simple as possible to understand but still if you face any difficulty while going through the process then feel free to ask us through the comments section below. I’ll help you out. Also, Don’t forget to share & +1 this CyanogenMod ROM.
Join us Now!
Be the first to get News, Guides, Freebies & Wallpapers.