Hello Friends, you may all be knowing about Cyanogenmod ( Cyanmod )12.1 for Micromax unite 2 right? It was released by me way back in June-July, but then most of you guys complained about various issues like unstable network, WiFI Hotspot, GPS, and what not. Overall it was a unstable and somewhat unusable ROM, but friends I’m very happy to announce that all that has changed, finally after months of hard work and who knows how many sleepless night, our Developers, and our Mentors have worked very hard to finally, Build this as the most stable Cyanmod ROM as of now ! It is Finally a ROM fit for Daily use with absolutely NO major bugs. I gave my heartfelt thanks to all Senior Developers who worked their butt off for this project, and also to you my dear users for not losing hope in us. So without further delay, here are the features and other details.
- RIL: both sims working, but sometimes data connection on SIM 2 gets interrupted (2G/3G)
- All Latest CM12.1 Apps (C-Apps Incl.)
- Advanced Mode Toggle in About Phone
- 5.1.x Minimal Edition G-Apps Included
- WiFi Working
- GPS Working
- Sync Working
- Bluetooth Working
- Microphone Working
- WiFi Hotspot Working
- Apps Icon in Toast Notification
- Best Battery Backup in CM12.1
- Pre Rooted with SuperSU v2.46
- CM12/12.1 Themes Fully Supported
- New Theme Engine Fully Operational
- Shared Internal Storage & App Storage
- Reportedly Most Smooth & Lag Free Build Yet
1. USSD Working but for Select Networks
2. Power ON Bug fixed But each Reboot takes 3-4 Mins
3. Video play back Issue Use vlc player
4. Some time Network drop
1. It is recommended but not necessary, that you flash this ROM on a KitKat Firmware.
2. Carliv Touch Recovery (CTR) v3.0
3. Atleast 40% Charge on your Battery.
4. Functioning Human Brain.
1. Place ROM .zip in External SD Card [USE CTR V3 Only]
2. Reboot to Recovery (Shut Down, then Vol UP+ Vol Down + Power, Then again Vol UP)
3. Go to “Mounts & Storage”
4. Select “Format /system” & Confirm.
5. After that, go back to “Wipe Menu”
6. Select “Wipe Data – Factory Reset” & Confirm.
7. After that, select “Wipe Dalvik Cache” & Confirm.
8. Now go back to “Install zip”
9. Go to “choose zip from /storage/sdcard0”
10. Navigate to where you have stored this zip in the first step and select it, & Confirm.
11. Wait patiently for the process to complete.
12. After Completion, go back to “Wipe Menu” & select “Wipe Dalvik Cache” & Confirm.
13. Now Reboot and Enjoy your CM12.1 Beta 6.
Please NOTE use Link2SD Remove App
- 1st Verify truecaller dialer otherwise you cant make a call :p
- Power bug Fixed but its take 5 min approx for boot up
- USSD (only for some carriers)
- Youtube Playback is limited to 360P (Use OGYouTube app)
- 1080p Video Playback is laggy (Use vlc app from play Store)
- You Also Need These Use 2.5 gb or 6 gb repartition respectively 4 and 8 gb user
- Repartition Lollipop
- Repartition Kitkat
- My Sincere heartfelt thanks to my Friends like Brothers below:
- Me Vijay jaiswal for Porting these sexy rom
- Joshwin Aranha
- Yazad Madan
- Pawan Diyal
- Neel Solanki
- Rohan Taneja
- And More.
- CyanogenMod Dev Team
That’s All for today folks ! See you next time ! Have a Good day, and please let me know you suggestion, complains, critics in the comments section below, I’d be more than willing to help you out.