The onslaught of Chinese smartphone makers on India doesn’t seem to stop. Many players of our neighboring country have managed to create a stronghold here in a foreign nation. Companies like Xiaomi, Oppo, and Vivo dominate up to 70% of sales in the market. Now we have one more brand entering the already crowded market. Comio, backed by Topwise Communication has now started business in India with the launch of three entry based smartphones.
At launch, the company brought three devices all coming under the Rs,10k bracket. The lowest priced of them is the Comio C1 at Rs. 5,999. While the Comio S1, lies in between with a Rs. 8,999 price tag. The highest specs are offered in the Comio P1 for now which costs Rs. 9,999.
Here are the specs of the devices.
Comio P1 Price Rs. 9,999
- 5.5-inch HD display
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera
- 5000mAh battery
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Colors: Metal Grey and Sunrise Gold
Comio S1 Price Rs. 8,999
- 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display
- 64-bit quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM + 32GB internal memory
- 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
- 2,700mAh battery
- Front fingerprint sensor
- Colors: Royal Black and Sunrise Gold
Comio C1 Price Rs. 5,999
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display
- 64-bit 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core processor
- 1 GB RAM+32 GB Internal Memory
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash support and a 5-megapixel selfie camera
- 2,200 mAh battery
- No fingerprint sensor
- Colors: Mellow Gold and Space Black
Some promotional offers include a tie up with Reliance Jio that promises extra 5 GB data at a recharge of Rs. 309 with the purchase of any of these phones. Also, Comio will be offering an extra 100 days warranty apart from the one-year standard warranty. The first screen replacements will also be free provided it is within the 6 month warranty period.