Chameleon Run is the Free iOS app of the week!.Chameleon Run was released on April 7,2016 on the Apple App store and the Google Play store. Developer Jan IIavsky, the creator of the game came up with the idea after he broke his arm. He hence devised a running game that could be played one-handed. And, since he is colour blind, he made sure that changing colours is a major part of the game.
You can download the game for free of your iOS device till Thursday starting today.
Check out the Official Trailer:
Android users can also pick up the game from the Google Play store for a reasonable price of $2.
Have a look at the features of Chameleon Run:
- Fast paced running, jumping and switching colors
- Fun jumping mechanics like “double jump” and “head jump”
- Pixel perfect physics
- Stylish, super smooth and colorful graphics
- Non-linear levels with 3 special objectives in each one
- Compete for the fastest time on each level
- Simple two button controls