After a work of months on Android L for S5+ i have some what succeeded in making a stable themed rom which looks like Android L but i can assure future updates of this ROM as its V1. Sorry, for the delay in posting this rom because of my exams. I got mails asking about, is it Original Kitkat / Android L? So let me get this clear first, Original Kitkat & Android L is only possible if i get the Kernel source code of Titanium S5+ which is provided by Karbonn. But the issue is, Karbonn doesn’t provide their phone’s kernel source code due to some Copyright issues. So, its not possible to make Original updates for this device currently but i am trying to build a Kitkat ROM from other devices. Talking About the ROM, its completely themed into Android L based on Android 4.2.2 which works perfectly smooth. The base is extracted from Original Nexus 6.
ROM Features :
- Original Nexus 6 5.0.1 extracted launcher.
- Original Android L keyboard.
- Tinted Status bar.
- Android L Navigation bar.
- Android L like Status bar.
- Android L Material design settings.
- Android L boot animation.
- Added Gravity box.
- Added Xposed Options in settings menu.
- Complete Tools to customize the ROM as per your need.
- No bloatwares.
- Busybox with init.d support
- Extended Power Menu (reboot to recovery)
- HOSP Settings.
- Ultimate Responsiveness.
- Original Android L 5.0 Icons.
- Dolby digital Plus.
- Added Build tweaks :
- Performance tweaks.
- Battery Saving tweaks.
- No delay in making calls.
- SDcard tweaks.
- Auto-task Killer tweaks.
- Bravia Engine.
- Media tweaks.
- Camera & Video tweaks.
- Faster scrolling.
- UI Tweaks.
- Proximity fix.
- Network tweaks.
- Other tweaks.
- Much More to explore.
Checkout Latest Bug free Android L V2 : Titanium S5+
Gapps Link : Gapps link for AndroidL for S5+.
How to Install :
- Download Zip file from above given any one link.
- Place the zip file in SDcard, Now switch off your phone.
- Goto ClockworkMOD recovery.Aut
- Goto Backup & Restore > Backup.
- Goto Advanced > Clear Dalvik cache.
- Goto Mount & Storage > System format.
- Click on Install zip from SDcard > Locate the zip file.
- That’s all !
How to Configure :
- Once the ROM is installed & working.
- Open Xposed Module App & Click on Modules.
- Select all the Apps i.e Gravity Box, Tinted Statusbar & Android L Navigation bar.
- Once you have selected all this Apps, Reboot your system.
- That’s all ! You have Activated all the features.
Join us Now!
Be the first to get News, Guides, Freebies & Wallpapers.